Caspar Pedestrian Enhancement 01-0C920
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Caspar Pedestrian Enhancement 01-0C920
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes this project to improve pedestrian safety on State Route 1 at the intersection of Caspar Frontage Road and Fern Creek Road by installing two radar feedback signs, pavement markings, and intersection lighting to increase driver awareness of pedestrians in the intersection. Trenching will be required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4139
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts or effects to air quality, floodplain, noise levels, cultural and scenic resources, wetlands, biology, hazardous materials and water quality are anticipated from the proposed work.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.