Accessibility Upgrades at Visitor Center & Camp Lisa
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Accessibility Upgrades at Visitor Center & Camp Lisa
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Complete improvements to the visitor center and to the shower buildings at Camp Lisa and Camp Jamieson at Plumas-Eureka State Park to improve access for all park visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8783
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15303,15304 & 1533
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the minor alteration of existing facilities involving no expansion of use beyond existing, included as "Modifications of existing facilities for disabled access"; the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose as the structure replaced, the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities, included as "installation of interpretive signing or panels" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.