Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve: Iceplant Removal and Wetland Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve: Iceplant Removal and Wetland Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- 3-acre iceplant removal and native plant restoration for the benefit of sensitive fauna at the CDFW Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 4949 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (310) 455-3243
- Los Angeles
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project passes all criteria under 15333 (a-c) and is a good example of (d)(1, 2 and 4): under 5 acre native plant restoration to improve wetland habitat, using hand labor.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.