Operation of a Potable Water Well
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of a Potable Water Well
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The state Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Carriere Family Farms proposed project is the operation of an existing water system with one potable well.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
364 Knollcrest Drive P.O. Box 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 934-8200
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The public water system exists and newly discovered by SWRCB district staff.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.