Crisp Stream Crossing, Water Diversion, and Pond Construction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0110-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Crisp Stream Crossing, Water Diversion, and Pond Construction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0110-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0110-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Dean Crisp.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- 40.7199°'"N 123.6668°'"W
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will permit water diversion, construction of an off stream pond and spillway, and maintenance at a stream crossing to minimize erosion. The work will include excavation and placement of armoring, and use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.