Campground Maintenance and Improvement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0131-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Campground Maintenance and Improvement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0131-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0131-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Klamath River Country Estate Owners Association represented by Mr. Ray Cirelli. The project is limited to vegetation removal and maintenance for fishing, boating, and rafting access at the Klamath River Country Estates campground. Additionally, a concrete boat ramp will be constructed near the fish cleaning station to allow boat trailers easier access to the stream. No heavy equipment will be used to remove vegetation, although a small tractor or backhoe may be used to transport cut vegetation away from the streambank for proper disposal. A brush hog may be used to cut areas of blackberry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is designed to minimize impacts to the environment. Most parts of the project will be maintaining or improving existing access points. Riparian habitat structure will remain unchanged through the project. Mature, scenic trees will not be removed. All standard precautions to prevent soil and debris or other pollution from entering the river will be in place.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.