Cassel-Fall River Road Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0186-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Cassel-Fall River Road Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0186-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0186-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Shasta County department of public works represented by Mr. Shawn Ankeny. The project is limited to repair of 3 bridge piers to restore the structural stability to the foundations at Piers 3, 4, and 5 on Cassel-Fall River Rd.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is designed to minimize impacts to the environment. Project design features include implementation of standard best management practices for spill prevention, use of turbidity curtain to contain suspended sediment during Stage 1 activities, the addition of an anti washout admixture to the grout to minimize leaching into the water column, turbidity and pH monitoring, and ensuring that vessels placed into the Pit River do not harbor invasive mussels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.