Petrushevski Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0094-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Petrushevski Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0094-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0094-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Dejan Petrushevski. Project is limited to three encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion from a spring that provides water to a residence for domestic use. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. The other encroachments include installation of a rocked for and a culvert at Class III stream crossing locations. Work for these projects will include excavation, placement of the culvert and rock armoring, and relocation of the fill material.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project proposes to divert water for domestic use and irrigation, and to conduct activities to reduce erosion at stream crossing locations. There would be no significant adverse impacts on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.