Trevor Anderson 1600 Project (Lake or Stremabed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0112-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Trevor Anderson 1600 Project (Lake or Stremabed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0112-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0112-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Trevor Anderson. The project consists of work at seven encroachments. These encroachments include replacement of two culverts, construction of a wet ford, removal of one culvert and restoration of a natural stream channel, culvert maintenance at two locations, and construction of a rock weir on unnamed tributaries to Seely Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project proposes to remediate impacts from unpermitted stream channel modifications. Work was conducted without Streambed Alteration Agreement (Fish & Game Code Section 1602) on or before Oct. 7, 2013. The project will also prevent sediment from entering streams, violations of FGC Section 5650. This is an action by regulatory agency to enforce or revoke a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for use issued, adopted, or prescribed by the regulatory agency or enforcement of a law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by the regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.