Messenger Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0125-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Messenger Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0125-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment for water diversion. A Class II stream is diverted via a concrete cistern sunk into the center of the channel. Water will be diverted from the cistern for domestic use and irrigation. Work for this project will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will permit water diversion from an Unnamed Tributary to Blue Slide Creek.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.