Water-Energy Community Action Network
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority
- Document Title
- Water-Energy Community Action Network
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis to residences that are classified as disadvantaged by the State-provided EnviroScreen 2.0 Tool. Once enrolled, residents will have the option to receive turf removal and replacement with drought-tolerant landscaping and/or installation of indoor efficiency measures.
- Contact Information
Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority
11615 Sterling Avenue
Riverside, CA 92503-4979
Phone : (951) 354-4238
- Anaheim Anaheim, Corona, Eastvale, Fontana, Jurupa Valley, ... Corona Eastvale Fontana Jurupa Valley Rancho Cucamonga Rialto Riverside San Bernardino
- Orange Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The turf removal is exempt under §15304 because it will involve replacement of existing conventional landscaping with water efficient landscaping and minor alterations to land. Any modifications to the outdoor irrigation will not expand use. The indoor efficiency measures are not considered a "project" because they will not cause a direct physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.