Fresno Roundabout Improvement Project EA 06-0V480
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Fresno Roundabout Improvement Project EA 06-0V480
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Work includes removing the inside roundabout concrete curb, extending pavement 9 feet to the inside and replacing the concrete curb. Some landscaping will be removed in the center to accommodate the concrete extension. All work to be in the Caltrans eight of way-no new right of way is required.
- Contact Information
G. William Trais Norris III
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No cultural resources identified. No air quality issues associated with this project. No impacts paleontology. No long term impacts to water quality. No impacts to biological resources. No hazardous waste sites identified.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.