Issuance of South Hill Tower Telecommunication Lease and Right of Entry Permit to the City and County of San Francisco
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issuance of South Hill Tower Telecommunication Lease and Right of Entry Permit to the City and County of San Francisco
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Provide a telecommunication ground lease and Right of Entry permit to the City and County of San Francisco (CCSF) for the emergency management radio tower at the South Hill Site at San Bruno Mountain State Park. The telecommunication ground lease includes replacement of an existing 40-foot emergency management radio tower with a 60-foot tower. A right of entry permit will be issued for one geotechnical boring to 30 feet below the existing ground surface that will be done prior to tower construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-769-5652x208
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305 C:5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of on-going use of land that will not result in changes to land use or density, and is included as "issuance of easements and permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.