Diamond Valley Lake Dam Monitoring System Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Diamond Valley Lake Dam Monitoring System Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will upgrade the existing dam monitoring system at Metropolitan's Diamond Valley Lake. The upgrade is needed to maintain Metropolitan's ability to continuously monitor the performance of the lake's three rock-fill dams and will include replacement of weir level sensors and strong motion accelerographs, robotic survey stations, and automated data acquisition system.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-7629
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15303, Class 1,2,3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed action involves the funding, design, and minor alterations, reconstruction or replacement of existing public facilities and the construction of minor appurtenant structures with negligible or no expansion of use and no possibility of significantly impacting the physical environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.