Hamilton Road English Ivy Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Hamilton Road English Ivy Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove English ivy infestation from an area near the entrance gate on Hamilton Road in Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park to eradicate this invasive non-native plant species and restore native ground cover.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 445-5344
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation that do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, and is included as "resource management projects" on the Department's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.