Abraham Dock (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0124-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Abraham Dock (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0124-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0124-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the fish and game code to Skip Simkins.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- 39°01'22.97N"N 122°43'12.05W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the installation of a new small structure and will not remove any shoreline habitat or impact any special status species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.