Mills Pier Repair and Rehabilitation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0071-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Mills Pier Repair and Rehabilitation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0071-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration agreement number 1600-2016-0071-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Edward Mills.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- 39°03'57.68N"N 120°7'23.11W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the repair of an existing structure within the exact same footprint with no proposed expansion of any feature.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.