Fiber Data/Communication Upgrade and Issuance of Right of Entry Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Fiber Data/Communication Upgrade and Issuance of Right of Entry Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry Permit to AT&T to upgrade the data/telecommunications infrastructure at the Lake Oroville State Recreation Area's Visitor Center to improve communication for park staff and visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 532-3087
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304,15305 C:1,4,5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance or minor alterations of existing facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels' the minor public alteration in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, and minor alterations in land use limitations in areas with an average scope of less than 20%, which do not result in changes in land use or density; included as "utility repair or minor upgrades" and issuance of easements and permits in the Department of Parks and Recreation List of Exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.