Lake Jennings Fishery Improvement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Lake Jennings Fishery Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Applicant proposes to introduce in water habitat for the recruitment of juvenile fishes in an effort to improve the recreational fishery at Lake Jennings.
- Contact Information
D. Russell Black
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 4949 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4262
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is adding material to improve fish habitat for non-native game fish species; no impact to endangered, rare or threatened fish species will occur as none are present in the reservoir. Efforts will be made to minimize disturbances during this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.