Placer 80 Culvert Rehabilitate Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Placer 80 Culvert Rehabilitate Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (caltrans) is propping a project to rehabilitate 10 culverts at the 9 locations. The purpose is to extend the serviceable life of the nine roadway culvert drainage facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4276
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because no significant impacts will occur pursuant to CEQA, CCR Section 15300.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.