Grubb Pumped Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0010-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Grubb Pumped Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0010-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Fish and Wildlife has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0010-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Jesse Grubb. The project is limited to one existing direct water diversion of Browns Creek, a Class I stream that contains anadromous salmonids. Diversion is with a screened water course pump for irrigation purposes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to operate and maintain an existing private water diversion. There will be no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.