Gas Line 400/401 R-603 Channel Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Gas Line 400/401 R-603 Channel Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed Project involves stabilizing an agricultural drainage ditch to ensure adequate long-term cover over the adjacent gas lines. This project consists of cleaning and benching two gullies in the western bank of the ditch and installing filter fabric and riprap. PG&E will grade the bench above the western ditch bank and construct a gently sloping drainage swale with excavated site material placed in thin lifts and compacted to 90 percent compaction. The swale will collect runoff water from orchard irrigation and discharge the water away from the steep erosion prone gully into the existing drainage ditch. The project will also include installation of a reinforced-concrete cap at the bend in the ditch to prevent further incision over Gas Line 400 and 401.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 223-9537
- 39.986°'"N 122.241°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is Categorically Exempt under CEQA §15301 - Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.