Operation of the HWY 101 South/ Camp Roberts Rest Stop Water System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of the HWY 101 South/ Camp Roberts Rest Stop Water System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. Caltrans has proposed to operate a 100 gpm replacement well and new tank were constructed as part of the Caltrans Camp Roberts Safety Roadside Rest Area Rehabilitation project. As CEQA lead agency, Caltrans determined the project was categorically exempt as a Class 1, existing facilities project. Caltrans opted not to file a NOE for construction of the project.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1 Lower Ragsdale Dr, Bldg 1, Ste 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
- Other Location Info
- San Miguel
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves minor rehabilitation of an existing facility with no expansion of use. Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project and is not responsible for Fish and Game filing fees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.