North Region Fire Protection Office
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- North Region Fire Protection Office
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of leasing new office space within an existing building and making interior renovations so that the office can accommodate up to 19 employees. Currently, staff is occupying office space at 1465 Victor Avenue, Redding, CA 96003. The current office space is no longer satisfactory as staffing levels have increased due to additional workload. The new office to be leased is located at 401 Knollcrest Dr, Redding, CA 96002 and is 5,102 sf in size. Minor improvements to the interior will include new carpet as necessary, new partitions, electrical work, new walls and other minor improvements. Exterior work includes secured parking.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of leasing and renovating existing office space that is within an office complex. The office will be occupied by a deputy chief, two assistant chiefs, three battalion chiefs, an attorney, an administrative officer, six staff services analysts, and three office technicians. Up to three more positions may utilize the new office space.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.