Culvert Rehabilitation Project 01-47531
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Culvert Rehabilitation Project 01-47531
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate and replace existing culverts, place bioengineered rock slope protection, and revegetate drainage channels at three locations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4215
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to existing facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that previously existing, such as the installation of sinusoidal ground-in shoulder rumble strips, are categorically exempt under CEQA Section 15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.