Bridge Seismic Safety Retrofit Project in Sacramento and San Joaquin Counties, EA# 03-3F090 [California Endangered Species Act (CESA) Incidental Take Permit No.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Bridge Seismic Safety Retrofit Project in Sacramento and San Joaquin Counties, EA# 03-3F090 [California Endangered Species Act (CESA) Incidental Take Permit No.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the retrofit of the existing Mokelumne River Bridges (Bridge No. 29-0197L/R) by replacing the existing multi-column bents with new outrigger bents and constructing new bent caps which will support the existing bridge decks. Each of the two bridges is supported by 20 existing bents (40 bents total). Each new outrigger bent will be supported by two new pile shafts comprised of 4-foot (48-inch) diameter cast in steel shell (CISS) concrete piles (a total of 40 outrigger bents supported by a total of 80 new pile shafts). Once the new outrigger bent systems have been constructed the columns of the existing bents will be removed. See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2093
- 38.254958°'"N 121.447751°'"W
- Other Location Info
- The Caltrans Bridge Seismic Retrofit - Mokelumne (03-SAC-05-3F090) Project (Project) is located on the Mokelumne River Bridge (Bridge No. 29-0197L/R) over the Mokelumne River and the associated floodplain on Interstate - 5 (1-5) at Post Mile (PM) 49.78 at the San Joaquin/Sacramento County border, in the State of California. In the Bruceville U.S.G.S. 7.5 minute quadrangle, in the Mt. Diablo meridian.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The Negative Declaration prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW's administrative record of proceedings related to the incidental take permit is available to the public for review at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2016072040 PDF 1802 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.