CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No .1600-2016-0268-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Sutter County Development Services Department.
The project is limited to the replacement of the Lark Road Bridge (Bridge No. 18C0105) over the South Branch Sutter Butte Canal. A reinforced concrete double cell box culvert will replace the existing two-span bridge. Permanent impacts tot eh bed, bank and channel total 0.04 acres. Temporary impacts total 0.036 acres.
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.