General Lease - Protective Structure and Residential Use - W 26863
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Protective Structure and Residential Use - W 26863
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize a General Lease - Protective Structure and Residential Use beginning June 28, 2016, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of a portion of an existing residence and deck, and the construction, use and maintenance of a concrete bag wall.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.