General Lease - Other - PRC 4101.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Other - PRC 4101.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Other beginning June 28, 2016, for a term of 10 years, for the removal, repplacement, and use and maitnenance of an existing boat dock and two access ramps, and for the use and maintenance of an existing cantilevered deck with enclosure extending no more than five feet waterward of the bulkhead.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061, Class 1 and 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Other for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.