General Lease - Dredging - PRC 8478.9
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Dredging - PRC 8478.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Dredging beginning May 1, 2016, for a term of 11 years, 4 months to maintenance dredge a maximum of 15,000 cubic yards of material over the term of the lease from Corte Madera Creek.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Lease - Dredging for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.