Cont: Commercial Uses, and Approval of Subleases - PRC 7936.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cont: Commercial Uses, and Approval of Subleases - PRC 7936.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 4194.1, a General Lease - Commercial Use, effective December 31, 2015; Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use beginning January 1, 2016, for a term of 25 years, for the operation, use and maintenance, of an existing commercial marina facility known as Tower Park Resort and Marina, which consists of 17 boats sheds accommodating approximately 365 boats, 17 end ties, restaurant, bar, banquet room, general store, retail store, canvas shop, boat detailing facility, boat rentals, dry dock storage spaces, levator/launch docks, restroom facilities with showers, laundry room facilities, sewage pumpout facilities, water plant pump station bulkhead, and bank protection; assignment of lease; and approval of subleases.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 25-year General Lease - Commercial Use for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.