Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 8384.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 8384.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed, effective February 21, 2016, of Lease No. PRC 8384.1; Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use, beginning February 22, 2016, for a term of 10 years, for teh continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered floating boat dock, ramps, and two pilings.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Walnut Grove
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.