Honcut Ditch - Natchez Creek Rediversion Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0110-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Honcut Ditch - Natchez Creek Rediversion Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0110-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0110-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and South Feather Water and Power Agency as represented by Matt Colwell. The project consists of the repair of a 20 ft. length of 20 in. pipe that was crushed by a large oak tree and rock. The existing support structure is intact and does not need to be replaced. Construction will be limited to minor concrete patching, pipe cutting and replacement. Access to the site will require minor grading of a 6-8 ft. by 60 ft. path to access the site. The project also includes the diversion of water covered under SWRCB Water Right Application #1651 (Permit #1267). The project site is a point of rediversion of irrigation water from Natchez Creek. irrigation water is imported from the south fork of the Feather River through South Feather Water and Power agency irrigation distribution Forbestown Canal. The irrigation water is dropped into Natchez Creek for an estimated 0.5 miles then rediverted at the diversion structure into the Honcut Ditch.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to replacement and reconstruction of an existing diversion pipe, int he same location and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.