Bates Property Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0081-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Bates Property Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0081-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2015-0081-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Ms. Jennifer Bates. The project consists of work at nine encroachments. These encroachments include two points of water diversion on unnamed tributaries to Cox Creek. In addition, culvert replacement and maintenance will take place at four road/stream crossings, road rehabilitation at one location, drainage restoration at one location, and pond spillway improvement and dam erosion repair at one location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S 15321
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remediate impacts from unpermitted water diversion and stream channel modifications. Work was conducted without a streambed alteration agreement (fish and game code section 1602) on or before January 22, 2015. The project will also prevent sediment from entering streams, violations of FGC Sec 5650. This is an action by regulatory agency to enforce or revoke a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for use issued, adopted, or prescribed by the regulatory agency or enforcement of a law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by the regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.