Segesman Stream Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0090-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Segesman Stream Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0090-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0090-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Matthew Segesman. This agreement covers existing diversion water from an unnamed tributary to Dry Creek. Storage tanks totally approximately 92,000 gallons will also filled from the unnamed tributary diversion. A small irrigation use registration is associated with the water storage and water diversion for this project. Water will be diverted for direct use from April 15 to June 14 of each year at a rate of 360 gallons per day. Water will be diverted to storage from December 15 to April 30 at a rate not to exceed 1 gallon per minute. No water will diverted from the unnamed tributary outside the period December 15 to June 14 of each year. Bypass flows below the point of diversion will meet Fish and Game Code section 5901.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities in the unnamed tributaries will be conducted during no to low flow conditions in a non fish bearing stream with bypass of any stream flow around work area. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.