Cottrell Ranch Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agerement No. 1600-2016-0101-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Cottrell Ranch Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agerement No. 1600-2016-0101-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0101-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Wesley Moore. The project is limited to six encroachments that include six stream crossing upgrades funded in part by NRCS. Six existing crossing will be upgraded and will include a min 24" diameter culvert at five of the sites, and a min 48" culvert at the remaining site. Work for the project will include removal of the older undersized culverts, replacement with a new culvert, grading and armoring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; S 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace existing undersized and failing culverts at six locations. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.