Truckhaven Trail Entrance Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Truckhaven Trail Entrance Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to repair the southern entrance of the Truck haven Trail located in the northern acquisition of the Ocotillo Wells SVRA. The project site is located on the S-22 (Borrego-Salton Seaway), approximately four miles west of Highway 86. Current conditions are such that water erosion has worn down the road corridor substantially causing the road to migrate out of the original alignment. Excavation depths may vary from 6" to 24-36" depending on underlying soil compositions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-4442
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair of existing roads and street improvements.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.