Bay Area Ridge Trail - Mt. St. Helena Spur - Sign Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bay Area Ridge Trail - Mt. St. Helena Spur - Sign Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install 16 new trail signs along Table Rock, Palisades, and Mt. Saint Helena Summit trails at Robert Louis Stevenson State Park as part of the dedication of these trails as a Bay Area Ridge Trail Spur. Work will excavate up to sixteen eight-inch diameter holes to a maximum depth of 18 inches for 4"x4" posts that will hold the signs; holes will be back-filled with excavated soil. Eight signs will be installed on existing posts or replacements posts at existing sign locations and eight signs will be installed at new locations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-769-5652x208
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new small facilities and the minor public alterations in the condition of land which do not involve removal of healthy, mature scenic trees included as "installation of signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.