West Sacramento Slab Replacement (03-0G710)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- West Sacramento Slab Replacement (03-0G710)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will replace individual concrete slab, grind existing asphalt concrete pavement, upgrade guardrails, replace asphalt concrete dikes, place 0.10' rubberized hot mixed asphalt (Type G), and replace striping. The project will perpetuate the roadway surface condition and prolong the service life of the roadway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 740-4815
- West Sacramento
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempted because it does not have the potential to have an adverse effect on the environment and it also falls into one of the exemption categories.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.