Roadside Safety Improvements on Routes 1 and 68
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Roadside Safety Improvements on Routes 1 and 68
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Modify roadside features to reduce maintenance personnel exposure to traffic while performing their work along Route 1 and 68 in Monterey County. Including constructing maintenance vehicle pullouts, chain link fencing/gates, pull boxes, gore signs, metal beam guardrail, access roads with stairs drainage systems.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6462
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Based on an examination of this proposal and supporting information, the following statements are true and exceptions so not apply; the project falls within exempt class of project and does not impact an environmental resource of hazardous or critical concern, nothing on the Costese List is impacted, there is no cumulative effect, no unusual circumstances, it does not damage a scenic resource, no change to a historical resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.