Tuolumne Culverts Project 0Y840
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Tuolumne Culverts Project 0Y840
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of transportation (Caltrans) proposes to replace and/or repair 5 culverts along SR 120 in Tuolumne County, near Groveland. All work will take place in Caltrans prescriptive right of way within the Stanislaus National Forest. The purpose of this project is to prevent culvert failure and extend the service life.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 948-3811
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C;1
- Reasons for Exemption
- It would not affect any sensitive species or their habitats; any cultural or scenic resources; or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.