Newtown Road Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0044-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Newtown Road Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0044-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0044-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to County of Nevada. The project includes with replacement of two existing culverts at one location. The existing culverts are 24 inch culverts and approximately 30 feet long. The replacement culverts will be 36 inches in diameter and approximately 47 feet long. Concrete headwalls and small rip-rap fields will be installed the inlet and outlet of the culverts. The headwalls will be approximately 5 feet tall, and 10 feet wide, and the rip-rap fields will be approximately 4 feet long by 10 feet wide.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- 39.267998°'"N 121.058588°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of minor alterations to land that facilitate the creation of bicycle lanes within an existing right of way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.