Madera 99 Pavement Rehabilitation Project EA 06-0V430
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Madera 99 Pavement Rehabilitation Project EA 06-0V430
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To remove and replace failed pavement on State Route 99 in Madera County, from 7.3 miles north of the Madera/Fresno County Line to 2.6 miles south of the State Route 99/145 Junction and at the Califa Overhead Bridge (#14-0014L). Work includes removal and replacement of failed AC pavement and bridge joint headers.
- Contact Information
G. William "Trais" Norris III
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No cultural resources identified. No air quality issues associated with this project. No impacts paleontology. No long term impacts to water quality. No impacts to biological resources. No hazardous waste sites identified.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.