San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District 2016 Plan for the 2008 8-Hour Ozone Standard (2016 Ozone Plan)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District 2016 Plan for the 2008 8-Hour Ozone Standard (2016 Ozone Plan)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This 2016 Plan for the 2008 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2016 addresses the federal mandates related to the 2008 8-hour ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) through implementation of regulatory measures. Building on decades of developing and implementing effective air pollution control strategies, this Plan demonstrates that San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District regulatory measures meet and exceed federal clean air act requirements, includes additional commitments for potential further reductions in emissions, and ensures expeditious attainment of the 8-hour ozone standard.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is for the 2016 Plan for the 2008 8-hour Ozone Standard. District Staff concludes that there is no substantial evidence in the whole record before the District that the proposed amendments to the rules stated above would cause any significant impacts on the environment. The district finds that the project is exempt epr the general rule that CEQA applies only to projects which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment (CCR15061(b)(3)) and also exempt per section n15308 of the CEQA guidelines, actions taken by regulatory agencies, as authorized by state or local ordinance, to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of the environment where the regulatory process involves procedures for protection of the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.