Susanville Capital Maintenance Paving
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Susanville Capital Maintenance Paving
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of pavement grinding and an asphalt concrete overlay, reconstruction of metal beam guardrail, improvement of ADA curb ramps, and replacement of culverts. The purpose of the project is to preserve and extend the life of the existing pavement and improve ride quality; the need for the project is due to existing pavement conditions within the project limits.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2928
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of an existing highway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.