Glasson Water Diversion, Pond Maintenance, and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0091-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Glasson Water Diversion, Pond Maintenance, and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0091-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to five encroachments. Two encroachments are for water diversion to supply domestic use and irrigation. The first POD will be for domestic use only, with the second POD to supply water to fill an off-stream pond specific for irrigation. Work for these encroachments will include installation, use, and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. Two encroachments at stream crossing locations will include replacement of an undersized failing culvert and installation of a downspout on an existing culvert to minimize erosion. A pond, constructed on the property prior to 1976, is proposed to be excavated to increase capacity, and will have a spillway installed to minimize erosion from overflow.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and Minor alteration to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.