Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0083-R1, Lost River Bridge Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0083-R1, Lost River Bridge Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment activity and is limited to replacement of an existing 60-inch diameter, failing culvert with a 40-foot long by 16-foot wide, pre-fabricated bridge/ Up to 128 cubic yards of fill materials will be removed from the stream channel. Exposed banks will be contoured to an approximate 45 degree angle. Both bridge abutments will be located outside of the stream channel and above the top-of streambank.
- Contact Information
Tasha McKee McCorkle
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacing an existing culvert crossing that is failing with a bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.