Tower Bridge Fender Replacement Proejct, Geotech Drilling Activities
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Tower Bridge Fender Replacement Proejct, Geotech Drilling Activities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As part of the Tower Bridge Fender Replacement Project, Calrans is proposing to conduct geotechnical investigations in the Sacramento River in downtown Sacramento.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project does not create permenent air quality, biological resources, community, cultural resources, floodplain/hydraulics, hazardous waste/materials, noise, water quality, or wetland impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.