Routine Maintenance of Transportation Facilities (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0094-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Routine Maintenance of Transportation Facilities (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0094-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The routine maintenance project includes: a) Removal of debris and obstructions within channels located at or 50 feet adjacent to culverts, bridges, and low flow crossings. This includes trash, deposited woody debris, and herbaceous vegetation, which directly reduces the capacity of these structures or impedes the natural flow through or within these structures; b) Control of vegetation (removal of vegetation under 4-inches in diameter at breast height) within 25 feet from these structures as needed when said vegetation threatens the functionality of these structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 4949 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4201
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, maitnenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.