San Joaquin River Parkway, Ball Ranch Habitat Restoration Planning Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- San Joaquin River Parkway, Ball Ranch Habitat Restoration Planning Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Assess environmental conditions and complete a plan and environmental review to restore approximately 358 acres of habitat on the Conservancy's Ball Ranch.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board
1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Friant Dam, San Joaquin River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.